It's the Advertising Week APAC 2022 Trends Report!
This month, Advertising Week APAC made a triumphant return to Sydney’s iconic Luna Park after a two year hiatus. With no topic off the agenda – and some of the world’s best marketing minds on stage – it proved to be a fascinating festival of ideas.
Clear Hayes has distilled the entire event into an in-depth Trends Report, with a spotlight on the future of Sustainability, Technology, Creativity, Measurement and Leadership.
In it you’ll find one-of-a-kind insights on the future of marketing and advertising, as well as a look at what some of the most senior industry leaders are preparing for.
Read the report to hear from:
- Masahiro Ueno, Managing Director JAPAC, Outbrain
- Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Head of Global Revenue & Client Solutions, Yahoo
- Andrea Martens, CEO, ADMA
- Josh Cavallo, A-League star for Adelaide United
- Rishad Tobaccowala, internationally renowned business sage
- Nicky Bell, VP, Global Head of Creative Shop, Meta
- And many more!
Download your copy below!
Simply complete the form below to receive your copy of Clear Hayes’ Advertising Week APAC Trends Report.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false” ]